I absolutely adored this swimsuit! I sure wish I could keep it and use it for Lara this summer! Hope we can find one just as cute!!!
| One of my favorite pictures... My sweet Lara Grace! :-) |
| What do I do with these?! |
| My sweet, happy girl! |
| Sharing some cous-cous with Luiza! |
| Haha - cracks me up! And look at Lara's crazy curly hair... I'll be so interested to see what it turms out to be when she gets a little older. |
| Lara with her wonderful Aunt Luiza! |
| Peek-a-boo! She loved this dog towel! I can still here her cracking up when we were playing peek-a-boo! |
| I found you! |
| On the move! |
| Love it! |
| One of my favorites! Is she not just the cutest thing you've ever seen?! |
| Taking daddy's shoes somewhere.... |
| Haha - not sure about this face... but I'm sure she was getting into something! |
| Whoa Daddy! |
| I'm flying! |
| When did my baby become a BIG girl?! :-( |
| Fun times with Luiza! |
| Hugs for Mommy! |
| Love her cute little shadow! |
| This next series of pictures just cracks me up... My little model! ha! |
| Running... |
| I have no words... crazy girl |
| Striking a pose! |
| And another. She is just too funny! Where does she learn this stuff?! |
| Enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather! |
| Looking at all of the pretty flowers with Luiza! |
| LOVE this one! |
| Blowing bubbles in the water! |
| My little fish! |


Post a Comment