The second day on the beach we decided to go to a beach that was a little further from the house that had a flatter shoreline. I thought Lara might like this a little better. We tested out our brand-new (eek!) stroller on the sand. It has passed all possible quality checks in it's short life, and we would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Anyways, here are some fabulous pictures of Lara playing in the water! There were just too many good ones to choose from, so I gave you all my favorites! :-)
| Walking on the beach (Lara's napping!) |
| How fun! |
| "What's going on....." |
| Love it! |
| Whoa Mommy! |
| One of my favorites! I like this stance :-) |
| Haha - yep that's Lara that you see WAAAAY out there ;-) |
| Non-stop running on the beach! Love that you can see the reflection of her feet in this one :-) |
| She walked amazingly well in the water. I was surprised that she did so well especially since the sand washes out from under your feet when you walk! |
| Hi! |
| My little fish! |
| haha - Love it! |
| Uh-oh! |
| No problem! We're up again with a smile on our face! |
| A shell!!!! Right before she put it in her mouth...... oops! |
Beach Day 2 = success!


Post a Comment