The time had finally arrived for Lara's first birthday party! I'm not sure who was more excited, me or her (ok, let's be honest, this party was way more for me than for her! ha!)
The soup was cooking, the food was all set out, the balloons were floating, the decorations were up, and we were all dressed in our ladybug red attire :-)
Here is a series of pictures of Lara's first taste of sugar. I'm not sure what I expected her to do, but this was beyond my wildest expectations! Enjoy!
| "What is this mommy?" |
| "Daddy... get this off my hands please..." |
| Everyone watching the birthday girl! |
| Love it! |
| "Hmmm... maybe this tastes pretty good" |
| "No clothes, boots, and a whole cake... life can't get much better!" |
| Very glad that I decided to take off Lara's dress before the cake adventure began! |
| I think she liked it a little... what do you think!? |
| After Lara signed "More, please" once we took the cake away! hahahaha! |
| Time to hose off the birthday ladybug! She truly painted herself red and black! |
| Time to open presents! She loved tearing off all of the paper! She is definitely a professional gift opener now! |
| Getting into it! |
| Hailey found a comfy spot to get a little attention! |
| Two cute one year olds checking out Lara's new presents! |
| Birthday Cake! Yum! |
| The Hasse's! What a great picture! |
| Eating some White Bean Chili Soup! |
| Ladybug Lincoln and Ladybug Scott! |
| Ladybug Lara... for a couple of seconds anyways! |
| Yes, I realize these should have probably been at the beginning, but blogger is being difficult, so they'll just have to be at the end! |
| Lara and Lincoln having a good time! |
| Ladybug Lydia! |
| The big boys were such a big help! |
| My two favorite December girls! It has been so much fun to watch these two grow up together this first year! |
| The intact birthday cake! (before destruction!) What a fabulous party it turned out to be! Thank you to everyone who came and made Lara's day so special! We love you all! |


Post a Comment