For Lara's 1st Birthday party I decided to do a ladybug theme! I wanted to keep it pretty simple and low key, but I had a great time making all of the decorations, so of course it got a little more complicated that I had originally intended... Oh well, it was fun and turned out really cute!
Granna, Granpa, Grammy and Papa came to visit us so that they could be at Lara's Party and so that we could celebrate and early Christmas before we left for our big trip! They were a huge help getting everything ready for the party!
Thanks to you all!!!
| Ladybug Goody bags! |
| Grammy helping bind the kids' personalized coloring books! |
| All of the lady bug bags! From the back... |
| Front view! |
| Lara's Ladybug pillow pal and new birthday chair! |
| Working on the Happy Birthday Sign! This was WAY more work than I anticipated... but I LOVED it! |
| Lucas making dirt for the party! I mean if you have a party with a bug theme, you have to have dirt! :-) |
| Lucas and Papa hanging the sign! And we're ready to party! |


Post a Comment