| Love these outside pictures! It's been pretty cold here lately, but we decided to bundle up and brave the weather! So glad I did... made for a couple cute ones! |
| Not so sure about walking in the grass... She figured it out pretty quickly though! |
| My favorite! |
| Loves Eeyore! |
| My beautiful girl! |
| Reading with daddy! |
| Talking on the.... calculator.... |
| Look what I brought home from Publix!!! |
| Pulling out the wooden bowls and spoons... once of her favorite things to do! |
| Hugs for Eeyore! |
| Playing the piano! |
| Love this one! My two favorite people! |
| My sweet little bookworm! |
| Trying out Lara's new Bear coat! |
| haha - cute little thing! |
| Playing before bed! Can't believe that November is already over.... Christmas will be here before I know it!!!!! |


Post a Comment