Our first stop on the trip was the Georgia Aquarium. We had been to Atlanta before but didn't get to see this aquarium that claims to be the world's largest! I'll admit that the Aquarium was way more for me than for Lara, but I hoped that she would enjoy it at least a little... Well, she liked it far more than I ever could have imagined! She stayed awake through the whole aquarium and only fell asleep once we went back through a couple spots for a second look! I was amazed at how excited she got about the fish and sea creatures. She would laugh and point and dance at all of the different tanks. It was definitely a joy to watch her see so many new things. I am just LOVING this age that she is. What a precious girl we have!
| Mesmerized by all of the fish! |
| One of my favorites... :-) |
| "I will get you giant star fish!" |
| She looks like such a big girl here... |
| dun, dun, dun..... |
| This picture makes me smile :-) |
| I could have this in my house... ;-) |
| Petting the stingrays - She LOVED watching them and giggled the whole time. |
| I love how excited she was about these! |
| Such a cool fish! |
| Lara thought so too! |
| There were many places where you could touch the animals. she thought it was pretty cool! |
| Star fish! |
| The Aquarium had several crawl tunnels for the kids with glass bubbles on the other sides of the tanks. I was glad to go with Lara, and Lucas was glad to stay and take cute pictures! |
| Crazy nosed fish... |
| A very large catfish.... I still think the one that I stepped on at Cedar Creek Lake was bigger... don't you think so Papa?! |
| The biggest crab I've ever seen.... |
| Yikes! |
| Lara (and I) really enjoyed watching the two whales. So cool! |
| Penguins! |
| In the crawl tunnel. You can see the penguins swimming behind Lara if you look closely. |
| Up close and personal! |
| In the crawl tunnel peep hole... |
| Look how much fun she was having! This was one of the last places we went too! |
| So cool! |
| Not thrilled that we put her on the seahorse... |
| Getting ready to go see the GIANT Sharks! |
| Whoa.... |
| Now that is a SERIOUSLY huge fish! |
| HUGE manatee |
| The biggest sharks I've ever seen.... |
| Finally getting sleepy... What a trooper we have! |
| Scary teeth... |
| Good thing Lara was asleep or she might have gotten scared when this big fish tried to bite off Daddy's nose... |


Post a Comment