| Helping Daddy work I'm sure... |
| Trying out the headphones! Is she not just adorable?! |
| Having fun in Daddy's office at home. |
| Always saying something with a smile :-) |
| Lucas is saying, it's probably not a good idea to crawl down the steps... I'm pretty sure she found this out for herself a couple seconds after this picture was taken... |
| LOVES her new toy that daddy bought her! |
| Happiest girl around! |
| Trying to get the string on the Ironing board... I'm not sure how many times I said no before she grabbed for it and fell... Hopefully she'll learn someday! |
| Showing off her new toy! |
| Lara's favorite toy... the coaster... |
| This is my favorite part of the day. I could watch her sleep like this for hours! |
| Sweet, tired baby... |
| One of my favorite pictures of all time! Is this not just the sweetest thing you've ever seen? |
| :-) |
| This is one little girl who LOVES her daddy! |


Post a Comment