Crawling EVERYWHERE! She is a mess!
"Granpa, is it ok if I eat your shoe?"
Sweet girl!
Learning to play Rook at a young age. Maybe she'll be better than Lucas and I are!
"Helping" her cousin Mandy! Since you can see the card she's holding, probably not helping too much... I'm sure this was a "special" Lara card.
Glenda Ezell and Glenda Ezell :-)
"I can fly!!!"
Hahaha - Look at those CHEEKS!
Ready to walk! It won't be long...
Such a cutie!
Ha! This one cracks me up! :-)
Crazy hair!
Having fun with Granpa!
"I WILL get your camera Mommy!"
"Where to next?!"
Lara - "Is it ok if I get the magazine Mommy?"
Me: "No. Not for Lara"
Lara: "You said yes right?!"
Sweet girl pulling up on everything.
Loves to go upside down!
I love this girl!
Standing Solo!
Close up!
Have I mentioned that she loves the camera?
Love this picture of Lara and Papa!!!
Me, Lara & the best Great Grandfather ever! :-) We love you Papa!
Swinging in Melissa's old swing! We didn't get a very good picture, but I needed to document it anyways!
Papa and his Sister Linda and brother Kenneth (Lara's Great, Great Aunt and Uncle!)
The girls just loved Lara! Here are Mary and Emily playing with Lara! It was so much fun having a baby around this year!
Walking on Papa!
He is SO funny!
Granna kept Lara so that Lucas and I could go out on the boat one day. It was nice to be out on the lake again! I sure do miss these trips to Granbury!!!


Post a Comment