Well, Once again I am behind on the blog! What a surprise...
Lara actually turned 7 months yesterday! But, here is her 6 month pictures! I'll get together her 4/5/6 month collage picture someday! :-)
She is getting so BIG!
Lara at 6 months:
* 18 lbs, 2 oz and 26 3/4 inches (85% in everything)
* Has an ear infection... Boo! Which resulted in having to take antibiotics :-(
* Responds to her name!
* Army crawls everywhere! And is getting faster at it every day....
* Can hold herself up while holding onto something (Not pulling up yet, but will be within the next week I bet!)
* Says Da-da and ba-ba constantly
* Tried her first solid food, Avocado (and liked it!)
* Smiles all the time!
* Took her first long car trip to Louisiana!
* Sleeps 11 hours most nights! Yay!
Here are some pictures of my sweet little girl! She is getting more mobile by the day!


Post a Comment