We almost had to cancel this trip because I got really sick a couple of days before we were supposed to leave. After 2 rounds of antibiotics, a penicillin shot, two days of 105 degree fever, a round of steroids, 2 trips to the doctor and 1 trip to the ENT, the doctor told me that I could either be miserable at home, or with my family, so we opted to go ahead and make the trip. I'm so glad that we decided to go! It was so nice to get to see everyone!
Lara did great in the car! She is such a good traveler! :-) We had so much fun getting to introduce her to a while new side of the family!!! And I'm pretty sure they had a good time meeting her! She is really starting to move around now and even started saying "Da-da" while we were there! Of course she prefers Daddy over Mommy ;-) Although she is calling everyone Da-da... but, don't tell Lucas!
Daddy and Lara playing cards! Lara even got her own "special" card!
Jayne and Ashley playing with Lara - She LOVED the colors on Ashley's shirt!
Playing some Mexican train!
My big girl is getting so strong!
Look at that beautiful girl! Sitting so well!!
:-)
So happy!
Having fun with Daddy
Lara loves her Granna!
Silly girl!
Having fun playing with Ashley and Daniel
Grammy and Lara - The best Great-grandmother a girl could ask for!
LOVE this one!
Papa and Billy
Dianna and Lara - This picture was taken right before she started saying "Da-Da!"
"Hailey, do you mind if I pull on your ear?" - Hailey's face cracks me up... She is saying, "Do I have a choice?"
"I want your camera Mommy!"
Donna and Lara
She is loving hats these days
4 generations, if you include the photographer in the count ;-) These are definitely my three of my favorite people in the world!
Laughing SO hard at Hailey! I'll try to upload the video on here... It's been givine me trouble lately. She thought Hailey was HILARIOUS!
Drew and Lara
Daniel teaching Lara how to walk!
I think you can definitely say that Lara got plenty of attention on our trip!
I tried to take a few pictures of people other than Lara ;-)
Granpa with a very sleepy Lara
Awwww!


Post a Comment