Here is her 5 month leaf picture - We're about to outgrow the leaf... not sure what we'll do to measure after that!
Always has a smile on her face - One of the happiest babies I've ever seen!
Showing off her tongue to anyone who will look!
Army Crawling everywhere! I don't know why I even bother putting the blanket down anymore... she NEVER stays it anymore... I do wish she would stop spitting up soon so I would have to worry about it as much...
Showing me how she has learned to pinch... As if I didn't already know that she could do this from all of the bruises on my arms... That girl is STRONG! :-)
Loves her crinkly blocks!
Haha! Wide eyes!
Ready to go somewhere! Love this one! She is looking so old to me here!
"What Mom?"
See - Told you that she was strong! Doing push-ups already!
Happy to be able to go where she wants (Note: not on the blanket! ;-)
Making silly faces! Ha!
Lara is just loving her Daddy these Days! And of course daddy loves his Lara! She has started saying "Dada." Of course, Lucas eats it up! :-)


Post a Comment