These pictures are not in the best order... but the blogger is being difficult, so here they are! I don't have near as much time to do this anymore, so you'll have to take what you get! ;-)
Sweet girl! - Daddy was holding her in the carrier while all her cousins were playing on the playground! - "My fingers taste so good Mommy!"
Matteos swinging on the playground! It is going to be so fun to have this place when Lara gets just a little older! It's just at the end of the street from Marcos & Bete's house.
All the cousins playing in the grass!
Haha - They were having fun!
Rafael & Luca - Such cuties!
I can't wait for Lara to be this age! They were having so much fun! But... I'm not quite ready for her to grow up yet either...
Attempt at a family portrait... I realize that we don't have very many of the three of us together... Lara wasn't cooperating very well!
Meeting Tia Cibele! Lara was so happy with whoever was holding her! She was such a trooper!
The Family arrives! Yes, I realize that this picture probably should have been first... but you know, who has the time for reorganizing! ;-)
My pretty girl - just watching everything that was going on!
Meeting Aunt Regina and getting kisses from Luca & Sofia! Love this picture!
Rafael showing us the berries
Cute Sofia
Daddy & Lara were having fun! Love that smile!!
Marcos, Lucas, Bete, Me & Lara! :-)
This grandma LOVED this little girl, but who wouldn't!?
Lara's only real Aunt!!! She loved her Aunt Luiza!! She is going to be the best Aunt a girl could ever ask for!
Lara & her cousin Carol
Just threw this one in there because it's cute!
Lucas & his Aunt Cibele
Sofia & Lara! All the kids loved Lara!
Lucas & his Uncle
Just some of the fam. We forgot to get a picture of everyone before they started leaving... But here we have Rafael, Daniel, Lucas, Neto, Sofia, Me, Regina, Bete & Marcos
We had such a great time seeing everyone! And I had more pictures than I knew what to do with!!! I'm sure I'll get around to posting more soon (or later...)! :-)


Post a Comment