Lara is still on the mend, but we are starting to see those cute smiles again! She is getting so big!
Cute onsie that Granna bought when she was here! Still kind of big and of course we spit up all over it, but SO cute! :-)
Me - "Lara how old are you?"
Lara - "Almost 3 months, Mommy!"
She's a genius!
Happy girl! So good to see this smile again!
Lara's new favorite way to sit in her bumbo... I have a feeling we're not going to be able to sit in this for long... She's so wiggly!
Love it! Cute baby hugging her Pooh while she takes a nap :-)
Love this baby!
Cute shirt - "Yes, I'm cute, it's OK to look!"
Loves to stick out her tongue...
Cute onsie that Granna bought when she was here! Still kind of big and of course we spit up all over it, but SO cute! :-)
Me - "Lara how old are you?"
Lara - "Almost 3 months, Mommy!"
She's a genius!
Happy girl! So good to see this smile again!
Lara's new favorite way to sit in her bumbo... I have a feeling we're not going to be able to sit in this for long... She's so wiggly!
Love it! Cute baby hugging her Pooh while she takes a nap :-)
Love this baby!
Cute shirt - "Yes, I'm cute, it's OK to look!"
Loves to stick out her tongue...


Post a Comment