These pictures are in reverse order (sorry I don't have the energy to switch them!) So, they go from most recent to older pictures. Hope you enjoy! I can't believe how big Lara is getting!!
Love this one! So happy!
With her Pooh that Daddy gave her!
Getting better in the Bumbo every day!
Sound Asleep!
Bundled up in our Pooh outfit from her Great Grandparents - Grammy & Papa
Love this Onsie that my friend Caroline made!
So strong! She can support all of her weight on her legs!
Just now starting to enjoy and kind of be able to hold on to her toys
Love this smile!
First time in the front carrier
Silly girl!
Such a Smiley girl!
I love her in Red!
Pitiful face!
Love this one! So happy!
With her Pooh that Daddy gave her!
Getting better in the Bumbo every day!
Sound Asleep!
Bundled up in our Pooh outfit from her Great Grandparents - Grammy & Papa
Love this Onsie that my friend Caroline made!
So strong! She can support all of her weight on her legs!
Just now starting to enjoy and kind of be able to hold on to her toys
Love this smile!
First time in the front carrier
Silly girl!
Such a Smiley girl!
I love her in Red!
Pitiful face!


Believe me when I say that I don't think most babies are pretty. I didn't even think Addie was "pretty" (of course she was cute and precious, but I wasn't deluded enough to think she was a "beautiful baby", because she wasn't!!). But Lara is a pretty baby. No question about it. Just confirming what you already knew.
Thanks for all the pictures! It really helps us to feel like we're there! Lara is just beautiful and what great parents she has! We're so proud!!!