Let is snow, let it snow, let is snow! We woke up to this beautiful layer of snow covering the ground! I know that if you're used to seeing snow, then this isn't much, but any snow that staying on the ground for any time at all is exciting in Alabama! It actually continued to snow for the next 3 days and the snow stayed on the ground for a week (at least in the shady areas!) It was really nice to have the snow around for a little while! It makes everything seem so bright and clean! I wouldn't want it all the time, but for a week it was fun!
Our front yard!
Our front yard!
Lara's first time seeing snow! I'm sure she'll remember this for years to come...
Me and Lara enjoying the snow!
Look! Lara standing in the snow! All by herself... ok maybe not, but her feet are touching the ground! :-)
Hailey LOVES the snow! She spends most of her time eating it!


Post a Comment