While my parents were here we did several projects aroudn the house including converting the Study into Lara's Nursery! Dad and Lucas put up the chair rail and Mom and I painted. I think it turned out great! Now the room is just waiting to be used in just 10 short weeks when Lara gets here!
Before:
Dad and Lucas putting up the Chair Rail
Me painting!
Mom was the official "roller" - It turned out SO good!


Oh girl, I LOVE your nursery! That bedding is absolutely adorable and I love the colors and furniture! She'll be here in your arms before you know it! ~Diana and Sydney
Hey, was it hard to put up the chair rail? Matt and I are not mechanically inclined at all, so I was wondering what was involved. I'd love to do that in my kids' rooms!
It turned out so good! Where did you get your bedding from? It is sooo cute :)