On Monday, we decided to go hiking in Boulder at the Flat Irons. It was a beautiful day and there were LOTS of people there (I guess we weren't the only ones with the idea to go hiking)
View of the Flat Irons as we were walking up to the trails. Look at all of the people coming down the trail!
Ashley and I on our way up the trail - look at the view!
Levi and Lucas leading the way
Lucas posing with mountains and Boulder in the background!
Levi, Ashley and I hiking with the Flat Irons in the background.
A trail that we were planning to going on - There was a sign saying that there was bear activity in the area on that date... Of course the boys wanted to go see the bear, but we decided to go a different way.
Lucas with the rock climbers in the background - I'm not sure that you can see them in the picture, but they were there!
We had a great time on our last day in Boulder. On Tuesday Levi and Ashley drove us to Denver so that we could catch our flight. Thanks guys for such a great time! We were definitely sad to leave... Hopefully we'll get to go back to this beautiful place soon!


You go girl for all the hiking AND being 26 weeks preggo! I think Ryan would be carrying me! I'm whiny and I'm not even pregnant!