On Saturday we slept in and went to the local Farmer's market. I don't have a lot of experience with farmer's markets except for the couple of times I have been to the local farmer's market here in Huntsville. We'll just say that there was much more selection and many more people at the one in Boulder! We had a great time just walking around and trying all of the samples.
There was also a festival going on, so we decided to eat lunch there. Lucas, Levi and I had philly cheese steak sandwiches, and Ashley branched out and got Fish Tacos. The food was wonderful of course! I think these little booths sometimes have the best food! We ended up buying Honey, bread and some highly over-priced chocolate covered organic almonds, but they were SO good, so we just had to! :-)
Ashley and I deep in conversation - Probably trying to figure out which sample to try next!
CROWDED Farmer's Market
After the Farmer's Market we walked over to Pearl Street and walked around. Lucas got a new Boulder, Colorado T-shirt, we saw many interesting musicians and "characters" and we made a final stop at Maiberry! It was such good frozen yogurt!! Too bad we don't have one here... although I think I would eat there far too often if we did!
Pearl Street - You can see part of the mountains in the background - I wish I had this view every day!!!
Levi pointing at the "tree" - SO random!
Me walking by the "tree" - It was a bit creepy...


Post a Comment