I made the trip to Texas all by myself! I forgot what it was like to travel by myself, getting on the plane, making sure I have all of my documents and renting a car! This trip made me SO thankful for my wonderful husband who normally takes care of all of these things for me!
I flew into Houston on Friday and drove to Huntsville, Tx. visit my long-time friend Randa! I had a great time catching up with her and meeting some of her friends!
On Saturday I drove back to Houston to meet Karen and some of her Waco buds. We stayed met at the hotel, went to the galleria, went to The Grove (a super cute nice restaraunt), then we came back to the hotel and played a few games and just chatted! It was so great to see Karen and I can't wait just a couple more weeks until Lucas and I go back to Texas for her BIG DAY!
The girls at The Grove - we even did valet parking... it was fun! :-)
Karen enjoying her milk and cookies back at the hotel.
Sharmi and Erin eating milk and cookies
View from the top of the hotel where the pool is! Very cool!
Karen getting ready to open her lingerie shower gifts!
On Sunday Morning (Father's Day,) I drove down to Waco to see my parents and spend the day with dad! Mom and I went shopping for a little then went to eat at Panda Express! Oh how I miss that place!!! Then Dad and I went biking!
Monday I headed back to Houston to catch my flight back to Huntsville. It was a fabulous weekend and I got to see 4 of my favorite people! I was sad to have to leave, but excited to be back in the Lone Star State in just a couple of weeks!
I flew into Houston on Friday and drove to Huntsville, Tx. visit my long-time friend Randa! I had a great time catching up with her and meeting some of her friends!
On Saturday I drove back to Houston to meet Karen and some of her Waco buds. We stayed met at the hotel, went to the galleria, went to The Grove (a super cute nice restaraunt), then we came back to the hotel and played a few games and just chatted! It was so great to see Karen and I can't wait just a couple more weeks until Lucas and I go back to Texas for her BIG DAY!
The girls at The Grove - we even did valet parking... it was fun! :-)
Karen enjoying her milk and cookies back at the hotel.
Sharmi and Erin eating milk and cookies
View from the top of the hotel where the pool is! Very cool!
Karen getting ready to open her lingerie shower gifts!
On Sunday Morning (Father's Day,) I drove down to Waco to see my parents and spend the day with dad! Mom and I went shopping for a little then went to eat at Panda Express! Oh how I miss that place!!! Then Dad and I went biking!
Monday I headed back to Houston to catch my flight back to Huntsville. It was a fabulous weekend and I got to see 4 of my favorite people! I was sad to have to leave, but excited to be back in the Lone Star State in just a couple of weeks!


Post a Comment