We had such a great time on the beach, and SO many pictures, so I tried to choose only a few! Sorry to bombard you all with pictures, but I hope that you enjoy them! Once again, the pictures do not do justice to the beauty of this place!
Lucas and I standing in front of the apartment... ready to go to the beach! Woohoo!
Path from our apartment to the beach. So CLOSE!
And the long anticipated picture!!!! Cheese on the beach!
We rented 3 bikes for the whole time that we were there. We had a great time riding on the beach or riding to get bread at the store. They definitely got their use while we were there!
Luiza and I riding - We were TIRED!
Lucas and Luiza
Lucas, Dad and Luiza riding down the beach... in the rain...
Marcos and I decided to bike to the end of the beach which we though was about 4 kilometers each way, but later discovered was about 10 km each way - Let me just say that biking on the beach is not an easy task, especially when the bikes only have 1 gear! haha!
On the last day that we were there - The only day that was really sunny - We rented a jet ski for 30 minutes and had a blast! It is definitely different than riding on a lake. I rode with Dad and Luiza rode with Lucas. I am glad to say that I have experienced jet skiing in the ocean now! So fun!
Time to jet ski!


Oh my gosh! I am so jealous!! The beach looks amazing! Any more pics to come?