Grammy and Papa came to visit us in November! Almost a month ago now! Wow how time flies! It was so good to have them here! They had not been to Huntsville since we moved here, almost two years ago now! (Can you believe that we have lived here that long?!)
We had a great time with them. They came on Friday afternoon and we went to Casa Blanca (one of the best Mexican restaurants in town in my opinion... but boy do I miss Texas Mexican food...) Of course it was FREEZING when they were here, and it rained most of the time they were here, so we didn't get to go see as many things as I had hoped that we would... but the trees were still beautiful, although we had had a storm come through, so some of the leaves were beginning to fall.
We took them up to Monte Sano Mountain and enjoyed the view. We played several games while they were here also, and they came to our church with us! We have been so truly blessed with our church. I don't think that I could have made it here with out it!
Me and Grammy on top of Monte Sano
Grammy, Papa, and me looking out over Huntsville
Cute little cabin on the mountain! - Look at all of those leaves!
Cool tree up on the mountain with a beautiful view! I LOVE the fall.
On Sunday afternoon my Aunt and Uncle, from Nashville came down to have lunch with us! Lucas made his WONDERFUL white sauce (that's right ladies, I have the best husband in the world!) We visited with them for most of the afternoon, then played games in the evening with Grammy and Papa once Kenneth and Glenda left.
On Monday, we went to Rainbow Mountain to see some more pretty places, and to let Hailey run around a little. It was really nice, and I'm glad that the weather let up enough for us to enjoy nature a little.


Post a Comment