On Labor Day we had planned a cookout with all of our friends who were going to be in town for the holiday. We ended up not having near as many people as we had planned, but still had a great time! Rob and Lucas built two sets of CornHole before the cookout. (one for us and one for them) I think Lucas has now built about 4 sets of corn hole! haha We keep building them and then giving them away! I'm glad that we can spread the joy of a silly game! And of course I made the bean bags on the sewing machine. Let's just say it's not the easiest task to sew up a bag full of beans! ;-) But they work, and don't have to be that pretty. They're just going to be thrown at the ground all day, so as long as they stay together, I'm not too worried about the aesthetics! :-)
Lincoln came over to join the party and swim in the pool. I got to feel what it would be like to be a parent for a couple of hours... Always an interesting experience! He is such a good kid though, so I must say that it was pretty much a piece of cake! :-) Can't wait til we have one of our own.... :-)
Getting ready to show me how he can snorkel.
Showing off his mad snorkeling skills!
Sccccaaaaary......
Lincoln saying "Ms Jen, I can breathe under water"
And so he can!
Of course I forgot to take pictures when people were actually there... oh well! It was a fun day!


Post a Comment