Our friends Grant and Samantha got married this weekend! It was one of the most beautiful weddings that I have been to! They got married up on the mountain at Burrett. As the wedding was starting there was a BEAUTIFUL sunset behind them, and we sat looking directly at the sun behind the pink and orange clouds, looking over the city below, and it was just definitely a picture perfect moment! They even had a harpist!! Beautiful!! They both looked so happy, and we are all so happy for them!!!!
I didn't take my camera, since Lucas took it with him to Brazil, so I stole a couple pictures to share! :-)
Sam and her Bridesmaids (She was such a beautiful bride!!!)
Sam and her Bridesmaids (She was such a beautiful bride!!!)



So I just read your entire blog!! Woo hoo!!! I especially loved the pictures of Andrew - I remember you telling me about him... how awesome!!!
Anyways, I will be in touch soon. Sorry, I've been worn out lately. So... stay tuned!! Miss you!