When we got back from camping we decided to grill some hot dogs and eat smores! We roasted our marshmellows over the grill fire. Not quite as good as over a campfire, but a very close second!
Grill Man Lucas fixing us some hot dogs. Lexi is hoping that he'll just drop one!
Girls roasting some smores... yummy!!!!!
Look at the beautiful sunset that we saw while we were eating our hot dogs! Wait what is that in front of the sun? Yes, a GIANT hot air balloon. Very random, but pretty cool!
Here is the hot air balloon coming over our house... it was pretty close!
View from the front yard!
Cute Hailey in the grass.
And she is WORN OUT! haha I couldn't find her anywhere in the house, but then I saw her like this and just had to take a picture!


I love your blog! I am going to add it to my favorite blog list! I wish we could come to Alabama to visit you and your wonderful life. Blogs are the best to keep in touch!